Below you will find information about accessibility for each of the venues that various Wild Writers Festival events will be held.
For public transportation to our events, please see the Grand River Transit website. CIGI Campus (67 Erb St W, Waterloo, ON N2L 6C2) is located along routes 5, 7, 200, and the iON tracks. Rhapsody Barrel Bar (179 King St W, Kitchener, ON N2G 1A9) is located along routes 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 34, 204, and the iON tracks.
Guests booking out-of-town transit should look for tickets to the Kitchener Stations (Kitchener Station for VIA Rail and GO Trains, Kitchener Charles Street West Terminal for Greyhound).
Overnight guests to the festival can enjoy special rates at the historic Walper Hotel.
CIGI Campus / Balsillie School of International Affairs
- Visit the CIGI Campus website
- The auditorium and foyer are fully accessible.
- The areas we have booked for the festival are on the ground level.
- The entrance to the building is off of Erb Street.
- Parking is available in the parking lot behind the building (off of Father David Bauer Drive).
- If you are arriving with someone, you can be dropped off at the front of the building and then the driver can go around the building to park
- If you are driving yourself, you will need to park in the lot behind the building and then walk around to the front entrance (this is a barrier-free pathway).
- There are accessible washrooms available on the ground floor.
- Site map
Rhapsody Barrel Bar
- Visit the Rhapsody Barrel Bar website.
- More information coming soon.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our Accessibility Coordinator, Emily Bednarz, at email@example.com or call our office at 519-884-8111 extension 28290.